–What is the GO for GOLD Cycling Bunch?
The GOforGOLD Cycling Bunch aims to provide an educational, fun and social atmosphere in which to enjoy bike riding while also offering some friendly challenges, educational workshops and prizes. The ‘GO for GOLD’ program offers riders a positive cycling experience, presents opportunity to overcome fears, allows you to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, to meet like-minded people, and to have a great time in the company of a friendly bunch!
Tuesday provides both a traffic-free option (covering skills, drills and technique) an on-road option (specific training efforts for improvement) while Thursday is on road only (structured group ride with a specific focus).
Whether you have ridden for some time, are new to cycling, do triathlon, want to improve your riding times, enjoy structured sessions and/or want to increase confidence and be a safer rider, the GOforGOLD Cycling Bunch is for you!
–GO for GOLD Cycling Bunch details:
The GOforGOLD Cycling Bunch consists of two rides per week, Tuesday and Thursday. Depending on what you want to get out of your cycling, attending just one or both of the days may suit.
|TUESDAY Ride||THURSDAY Ride|
| Gold Coast Cycling Centre
1 Hope St, Nerang
| Coffee Sisters
110 Monaco St, Broadbeach
|Level|| Beginners (Traffic free) -skills
Intermediate (On-Road) -training
|Intermediate (On Road Only)|
|Session is about||
| Ideal if you want to
|Facilities||Showers & Toilets||Toilets|
|Coffee (after ride)||At own cost||Complimentary|
|Wet weather||Indoor session at same venue||Indoor session at Nerang|
**If you are unsure what may be right for you, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structured training ride every Tuesday/Thursday with Sara Carrigan & other accredited coaches
- Coffee complimentary after every Thursday ride
- Post-ride activity including core, stretching & strength
- Educational workshops: Bike Maintenance, Planning Training, Stretching, Core Strength, Nutrition, etc.
- Pre-ride text message and post-ride email update with tips, hints, and advice
- Member discounts
- Fun social challenges and prizes
- 100k – 150k ‘ULTIMATE GOLD Ride’ challenges throughout the year!
- $25 – 1 session
- $110 – 5 sessions
- $240 – 12 sessions
- $60 – 2 week pass(incl 4x consecutive sessions, expires after 2weeks)
Gold Coast Cycling Centre – Map of meeting place Tuesday:
Coffee Sisters – Map of meeting place Thursday: